Tuesday, February 28, 2006

David Benson Pope is a liar


Bayfield High principal Bruce Leadbetter has spoken and advised that the "shower girl" complaints were raised with David Benson Pope at the time.He said.
I can recall the complaint and I can recall raising it with David Benson-Pope, who was the teacher in charge of outdoor education."

Prime MInister Helen Clark says, " I regard David Benson-Pope as an honest person and I think he gave the answer to the best of his ability."
In that case there's something inept about his ability. Mr Benson Pope can't recall the complaint, he can't recall doing anything inappropriate, in fact he can't reall anything. It's high time Helen Clark decides not to take him on his word. He just cant be believed or trusted.

He should be sacked. Today preferably. He has misled both the public and Parliament.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave, you say DBP cannot remember anything. That is not quite correct.

I quote from Friday's Herald.

"The showers are completely hidden from the door by the shower block geometry. I'm sorry to disappoint the vicarious but I didn't see anything. If I had it would have been extremely embarrassing -- and I would remember it"

How is he sure he would remember it when he forgets just about everything else?

I wonder what Helen has said to him about refering to Ian Wishart as a low life. That was not very bright.

Swimming said...

Chuck I wrote the post of Tuesday, your quote was on Friday, after DBP spoke to the media.

YOu tell me why he said he cannot recall all types of things one day, but then gave a detailed description of the events to the media later on that week.

I nevers said DPB could not remember anything, because I have always believed he could. It s just that when he says in the House that he cannot recall things he later remembers and describes in great detail, well, thats not credible.

Anonymous said...

Dave you ask"

"YOu tell me why he said he cannot recall all types of things one day, but then gave a detailed description of the events to the media later on that week."

It is because he has a selective memory like Helen who initially could not remember if she signed any more paintings then the first one she got caught out at.

David Benson-Pope is about as honest as Helen Clark.

Swimming said...

partly right, the real answer is because he is happy to lie and blame it on his recall abilities. When people realise his "recall abilities" dont match up with his "memory", they realise he has lied.