Thursday, October 28, 2004

light blogging


Exam time at the moment so light blogging.I have a cold today and an exam tomorrow. Lots of legal drugs are being stockpiled for the event.Just got advice from David Lane from the Society for the Promotion of Community Standards that he is going to watch Queer Nation tonight. Apparently he watched it last week too. I didnt think QN was promoting his kind of community standards...

And before I sign off I must say how sad I was to hear of John Peel's death. He was nothing short of a legend who never grew up. He found the Smiths, the Jam, the Cure and any other alternative bands starting with "the" and gave them a huge profile - including bands like Nirvana.

WHo's gong to do it now? More importantly, who's getting his record collection?

No comments: