Wednesday, November 15, 2006

who cares


I don't.

I don't care about the stadium. I couldn't care less whether it was a waka stadium built in Cook Strait, as long as I don't have to pay for it. In fact if it was in the middle of Cook Strait, the PM will have no need to speed to the airport to get a flight to the game, as she could hop on her own speed boat and zoom down (or up) the coast.

I certainly won't be attending any games, due to the location as well as the price. In fact I probably won't be able to see any of the games live at my home, as I`ll have to go to the pub.

My suggestion for the Rugby World Cup? Play it wherever you want, there should be a good beach somewhere. Just don't build another stadium with tax payer dollars only for England and Australia to face each other in the final in front of corporate chardonnay-swigging rugby fans in our brand new unfinished stadium shaped like a bedpan with makeshift seats.

No comments: