Wednesday, May 31, 2006

wait and see


Well it's 11:50pm as I write this and I'm on a dial up connection as Xtra broadband is down again. Who knows how long it will take to post. Perhaps they `ll pay me another $3.50 for the loss of service - if I bother to apply for it, and if they offer it to me.

Here's what happened.
8:30pm - got home from work. Checked emails. Had tea.
9pm (approx) Broadband went down - rang up the Xtra help line to inquire- got through but was left waiting for 25 minutes before I finally hung up none the wiser.
9:45pm Rang the helpline again - the line was constantly engaged. No message as to what the problem was.
10:30pm The Xtra line finally has a message stating that there is a problem - AT LEAST 90 MINUTES after initially going down.

What crap communication. At least anyone who is affected can hook up a free dial-up for a short period. Did you know that was possible? I didn`t until I rang dial-up.

I`ll just have to wait and see when broadband will be restored. What a way to close NZ music month. Next month this blog will have no NZ song titles as headers.

1 comment:

Celia said...

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com