Friday, March 10, 2006

What's on the Pope's iPod?




The Pope has a new 2GB toy, given to him by a Catholic radio station.

I wonder what he listens to? "Psalm 69", or "Jesus Built my Hotrod" by Ministry, "Jesus is way cool" by King Missile, or will he prefer "Personal Jesus" by Depeche Mode - or will he tap his feet to "Peace on Earth" by U2?

No such luck, it is pre-loaded with "special Vatican Radio programming and classical music.

So, he's not that cool after all. What do you think the Pope should be listening to?

4 comments:

ZenTiger said...

Thanks for reminding me of "Jesus is way cool" by King Missile. I'll have to dig it out of my CD collection. It's there somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Not as worried about the Ipod as the creepy eyes.. aren't they like something out of a wes craven special???

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he knows the real name of the Messiah.. search online for Yahushua... we have all been led astray

Anonymous said...

In line with the actions of so many other priests.. he will be listening to.. hit me with your rhythm stick, the candyman, cant touch it, or even lets hear it for the boys....